Friday, December 19, 2014

2014-2015



To the ones, left behind
I cannot speak to look forward, because I do not what is forward.
I can speak what I left behind, memories hopes, desire or dreams.
But, at this point does not matter, because what we have left behind, I just can say is over.
What is forward, I cannot say, not one ever has come to tell us what is forward.
The actions and regrets, of many hope, but whether was early or late does not matter.
I will like to see the forward, but the walls between unknown and the forward is too big, our hope and desires, what left dream.
Stop for a moment, and choose the dream we left, all the materials thinks are just dust on the wind, and with the time, come back to the start dust the one time was, so what we left, act of kindness, lost in time, and maybe this one will give and lift hope, or a though which will give hope, a path to the starts, where we will have a chance.
We cannot take our cloths or hope, dreams, desires, but we leave is our hopes and dreams, desires to the one we left behind.

No comments: