Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hope

I dream, I had touched the sun.
I dream, I touched the moon,
I dream, I touched a soul.

In my dream, the other soul, we
dance to music of ecstasy of life,
Infinity was the realm, the whole sky,
lightning and the fire of the creation
made the music for the dance.
Something peculiar was in the dance,
only a silence.
All the voices in the sky were silence,
slowly the sky was dark.
I felt inside the intensity of my existence.
I left with my own self.
Because I thought, I knew that I was alive,
but the silence in the dark night was just silence.
I looked for the other soul, who was the one I danced with?
I went in many directions,
I did not know where, if it was to my left or to my right.
I looked for the other soul, and
I just saw the dark night.
In desperation I looked for any soul,
maybe, because it was dark, or because was
only speaking to no one.
Nothing left in my thoughts,
Nothing left to hope.
Maybe, one day, I would touch another soul.

No comments: